Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
These tarts are perfect for a simple and light lunch. The combination of fresh tomatoes, basil and torn bocconcini will have your taste-buds tingling!
- 1 sheet Pampas Light Puff Pastry, thawed
- 400g baby medley tomatoes, sliced
- 75g bocconcini, torn
- 2 tbspns small basil leaves, torn
- 1 tbspn extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220°C conventional or 200˚C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut sheet into four squares. And place on prepared tray. Using back of a small knife, mark a 1cm edge on each square. Mark a criss-cross pattern on edges. Prick centre of pastry with a fork. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden and puffed.
- With a small serrated knife, cut through top layer of pastry to form edge. Using a clean tea towel and being careful not to burn yourself, press down centres of tarts. Arrange tomatoes, bocconcini and basil on tarts. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil.