Curry Puff Pastry Parcels
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 12-15 mins
Make last night's curry even more delicious by wrapping it in Pampas Puff Pastry. Your family won't be able to get enough!
- 3 sheets Pampas Puff Pastry
- 300g last nights curry and rice
- 1 small bunch of coriander
- 1 tub Greek Yoghurt
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C (fan-forced), 200°C (conventional).
- Let 3 sheets of Puff Pastry thaw out on the bench.
- Cut each sheet in quarters.
- Take a spoon of your curry mixture and place in the centre of each smaller square.
- Bring opposite corners up to a point and pinch together. Pinch closed the parcel edges, making sure you remove as much air as possible from the parcel.
- Fold over the pastry edged to create a seal. Repeat steps 3 - 5 for each curry parcel.
- Place curry parcels on a tray lined with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk one egg. Brush the egg over each parcel. Ensure you coat your pastry evenly to achieve an evenly cooked, golden colour.
- Place your tray in the oven, and cook for 15-20 mins.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle with coriander leaves. Serve with a side of yoghurt.