Mixed Berry Tarts
These mixed berry tarts are perfect for a delicious and fruity snack! It's as simple as cooking your pastry, creating the cream cheese mixture and topping with icing and fresh berries.
TIP: If you want to make it even easier, you can use Pampas Sweet Tart Cases!
- 1 sheet Pampas Shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 75g light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp CSR Caster sugar
- 1 tbsp almond meal
- ½ tsp coconut essence
- 1 punnet of raspberries
- 1 punnet of blueberries
- ¼ cup CSR Icing sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200˚C conventional or 180˚C fan-forced. Place an oven tray in the oven.
- Cut pastry into 4 squares. Line four 8.5cm fluted tart tins with pastry. Place on oven tray and bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Set to cool.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, almond meal and essence in a bowl.
- Mix icing sugar and lemon juice to create a runny icing.
- Divide cream cheese mixture between cooled tart shells and top with fruit. Drizzle with icing.