Puff Jam Balls
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 12 minutes
Make these super easy Puff Jam Balls with just the ingredients you have around the house!
- 2 sheets PAMPAS Butter Puff Pastry, defrosted
- 1 tbsp firm strawberry or raspberry jam
- 1 egg lightly whisked
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced). Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Lay pastry sheets onto benchtop and cut out 16, 6cm rounds from each. You should have 32 rounds.
- Make a small slit in the centre of half of the rounds. Place the other 16 rounds onto oven trays, allowing space in between each for rising whilst cooking. Place ¼ teaspoon of jam in the centre of each round. Brush a small amount of egg wash on the outer edge of each of these pastry rounds.
- Top the pastry rounds with the other rounds, brush lightly with egg wash and bake for 12 minutes or until pastry is golden and crisp. Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar.